Version: 15 April 2022.
Definition – Description
- Owner: The owner of the domain boekbinderij-wilgenkamp.nl.
- This website is © Copyright protected since the year: 2008.
- If we define “we”, “us” is meant: The owner of the domain boekbinderij-wilgenkamp.nl.
- Website(s): boekbinderij-wilgenkamp.nl
- Address: n.v.t.
- E-Mail: See Contact
- Telephone: n.v.t.
- Use of the website and the associated Internet sites of institutions over which the owner has direct or indirect control (hereafter to be referred to collectively as “the institutions”) is subject to the following conditions and restrictions.
- Access to and use of these websites (hereafter to be referred to collectively as “the sites”) means that the user has agreed to the following terms. All liability for any damage which might be incurred as a result of access to and use of the sites is emphatically disclaimed by the institutions. No guarantee is given for the faultless and uninterrupted functioning of the sites.
- No guarantee or declaration is given, either explicitly or implicitly, as regards the accuracy or completeness of the information published on the sites or to which the sites provide access. The institutions, as well as the directors and employees of the institutions, accept no responsibility whatsoever for the information and/or recommendations published on the sites or to which access is provided via the sites. Alterations can be made to this information and these recommendations without prior notice being given.
- All data shown on the site, including text, photographs, illustrations, graphics, names or trade names, logos, product and service trademarks are the property of or licensed by the institutions and are protected by copyright, trademark law and/or another form of intellectual property law. These property rights or intellectual property rights are in no way transferable to persons or legal persons who have access to the site.
- The content of the site may only be used for non-commercial and/or private purposes. The user of the site is not permitted to reproduce, change, remove, pass on, distribute or disseminate the information on the site or make it available to third parties in exchange for payment without the express written permission of the institutions or one of the institutions.
- References or hyperlinks to other sites which are not the property of one of the institutions are only included for the information of the user of the sites. The institutions give no guarantee whatsoever nor do they accept any liability with regard to the content of such sites.
- Not applicable.
- boekbinderij-wilgenkamp.nl committed to protecting the privacy of its customers and visitors to its websites, and views the protection of personal data as being of fundamental importance to the operation of its business. Personal information about customers and website visitors is held securely and is treated with the utmost care. the owner complies with the requirements of the Personal Data Protection Act and other privacy legislation. The party responsible for data processing is the owner. In accordance with the requirements of the Personal Data Protection Act, the supervisory authority – the Dutch Data Protection Authority in the Hague – is notified of all processing of personal data.
Processing personal data
- Data is captured by the owner in the course of providing our services. Your personal details are stored when you take out a subscription to a publication or a newsletter, use our (interactive) services or, if you have an internet customer account, register an interest in one of our services, or contact the owner for some other reason. The personal information we hold includes information such as contact details, information about payments, invoices, ordered products. The owner uses this information to fulfil and process agreements with you, to provide other services, for its internal business processes, and to inform customers of (new) products and services provided by the owner. If you do not wish to receive this information, you can unsubscribe at any time.
Your e‑mail address
- If you have specified your e‑mail address (e.g. to subscribe to a newsletter), this may be used to inform you as a customer of other relevant products and services provided by the owner that may be of interest to you. If you do not wish to receive this information, you can unsubscribe at any time.
Browsing history and IP address
- General information on visits to the owner websites is captured and stored without visitors being identified. The purpose of this is to improve the quality of the website and users’ browsing experience. This information can also be used to put targeted information on the site. This allows the owner to tailor its services to you. the owner also uses your computer’s IP address for this purpose. The IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you browse the internet. This information can also be used to see how the website is being used and for analysis and reporting purposes. In principle, IP addresses are not linked to information that would identify you, unless you have given your explicit permission for this.
- What are cookies? Cookies are small text files containing a string of characters that can be placed on your computer or mobile device that uniquely identify your browser or device. What are cookies used for? Cookies allow a site or services to know if your computer or device has visited that site or service before. Cookies can then be used to help understand how the site or service is being used, help you navigate between pages efficiently, help remember your preferences, and generally improve your browsing experience. Cookies can also help ensure marketing you see online is more relevant to you and your interests.
- What types of cookies does boekbinderij-wilgenkamp.nl use? There are generally four categories of cookies: “Strictly Necessary,” “Performance,” “Functionality,” and “Targeting.” boekbinderij-wilgenkamp.nl routinely uses all four categories of cookies on the Service. You can find out more about each cookie category below.
- Strictly Necessary Cookies. These cookies are essential, as they enable you to move around the Service and use its features, such as accessing logged in or secure areas.
- Functionality Cookies. These cookies allow us to remember how you’re logged in, whether you chose to no longer see advertisements, whether you made an edit to an article on the Service while logged out, when you logged in or out, the state or history of Service tools you’ve used. These cookies also allow us to tailor the Service to provide enhanced features and content for you and to remember how you’ve customized the Service in other ways, such as customizing the toolbars we offer in the right column of every page. The information these cookies collect may be anonymous, and they are not used to track your browsing activity on other sites or services.
- Targeting Cookies. boekbinderij-wilgenkamp.nl, our advertising partners or other third party partners may use these types of cookies to deliver advertising that is relevant to your interests. These cookies can remember that your device has visited a site or service, and may also be able to track your device’s browsing activity on other sites or services other than boekbinderij-wilgenkamp.nl. This information may be shared with organizations outside boekbinderij-wilgenkamp.nl, such as advertisers and/or advertising networks to deliver the advertising, and to help measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign, or other business partners for the purpose of providing aggregate Service usage statistics and aggregate Service testing.
- How long will cookies stay on my device? The length of time a cookie will stay on your computer or mobile device depends on whether it is a “persistent” or “session” cookie. Session cookies will only stay on your device until you stop browsing. Persistent cookies stay on your computer or mobile device until they expire or are deleted.
- First and third party cookies: First-party cookies are cookies that belong to boekbinderij-wilgenkamp.nl, third-party cookies are cookies that another party places on your device through our Service. Third-party cookies may be placed on your device by someone providing a service for boekbinderij-wilgenkamp.nl, for example to help us understand how our service is being used. Third-party cookies may also be placed on your device by our business partners so that they can use them to advertise products and services to you elsewhere on the Internet.
- How to control and delete cookies? If you want to delete cookies follow the instructions at Delete Cookies. If you wish to disable your browser from receiving cookies follow the instructions at Disable Cookies. Note that if you set your browser to disable cookies, you may not be able to access certain parts of our Service and other parts of our Service may not work properly.
The owner and other websites
- boekbinderij-wilgenkamp.nl can contain some links to other websites. boekbinderij-wilgenkamp.nl cannot accept any liability for the handling of your information by these parties. For further information, please read the privacy statement (if available) of the website you are visiting.
Use of IP Address
- Every computer and device connected to the Internet is assigned a unique number known as an Internet protocol (IP) address. Since these numbers are usually assigned in country-based blocks, an IP address can often be used to identify the country, region and city from which a computer is connecting to the Internet. The server collects the IP address of website visitors in order to provide website owners with a sense of where in the world their visitors come from. This method is known as IP geolocation.
- You can contact us at Contact.